Englander respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it, as we describe below.
- • Customer Service Inquiries: Name and email are necessary to provide this service, in addition to any other personal information you provide in your email to us so that our representatives can assist you.
- • Email Notifications: You may request that information be sent via email to you or a friend. The email address you provide will be used to send the information to, and a confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
Links to Other Web sites
This Site may contain links to other Web sites ("Linked Sites"). You should carefully review any privacy policies on the Linked Sites; we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the Linked Sites. Please also consider that Englander has no control over and is not responsible for any other aspect of the Linked Sites. Englander's reference to or use of a Linked Site does not imply Englander's recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of the Linked Site. You agree that Englander shall not be responsible or have any liability, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss arising out of or relating to your interactions with any Linked Site, including without limitation any content, property, goods or services available on any Linked Site.
"What about email?"
We do not presently sell or give out e-mail addresses to anyone, except as set forth in the "Exceptions" section below. At Englander, we save messages and/or e-mail addresses if we will need to refer to them later to communicate with you about a customer service issue or to send you information that you have indicated you would like to receive.
5. Submission of Information
Englander does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new services or products through the Site ("Comments"). If such Comments, or any other information, are received, you acknowledge that (a) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, (b) Englander and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and (c) Englander will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such Comments or other information in any manner it chooses.
Change in Control
- • we undergo a reorganization, merger, consolidation, acquisition or other restructuring involving all or substantially all of our voting securities and/or assets, by operation of law or otherwise;
- • we become insolvent;
- • we make a general assignment for the benefit of creditors;
- • we suffer or permit an appointment of a receiver for our business or assets;
- • we become subject to any proceedings under any bankruptcy or insolvency law, whether domestic or foreign; or we are liquidated, voluntarily or otherwise.
Revisions & Disclaimer
Storage of Information
Englander may store information collected via the Site, including without limitation your personally identifiable information, indefinitely.