Where Our Certified Organic Materials Come From
The materials in your mattress directly affect both your health and the environment's. That is why Englander is proud that our healthy mattresses are created from certified organic materials.
ORGANIC NEW ZEALAND WOOL
The wool for our organic mattresses comes from carefully bred and raised New Zealand sheep. The natural wool fibers are washed and processed without chemicals, dyes or oils, leaving the wool soft, strong and residue-free.
SUSTAINABLE WOOD FOUNDATION
Made from wood harvested from Quebec's replanted-renewable forests.
- The wood is untreated and has no chemical additives.
- Frames are constructed with steel nails made from recycled materials.
No pesticides, insecticides, herbicides or chemicals are used in the growing or processing of our cotton.
Sleeping on an Englander non toxic mattress:
- Helps build back biologically diverse agricultural systems, replenishes soil fertility and promotes cleaner air
- Safer for people and the environment.
- Less likely to trigger allergies.
100% NATURAL LATEX
Made with 100% latex, natural origin planet friendly biodegradable material.