The President (hereafter "Position") serves at the leisure of the Board of Directors and reports directly to the Chairman of the Board. The Position is responsible for the overall health of the Englander Brand; as well as, leading, developing and executing the sales plans, marketing plans, merchandising plans, product representation and executing the financial goals of the Organization as approved by the Board of Directors. This position provides leadership and direction to achieve best in class sales processes and represents the Company in a manner consistent with its vision and mission.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop a marketing plan including an advertising and public relations plan which is consistent with the mission and vision set forth by the Board of Directors.
- Represent the Organization's vision and values as the Brand Spokesperson and participant in industry associations.
- Develop and maintain domestic and international licensing groups.
- Develop and maintain Organization's online presence including website, social media, etc. consistent with Organization vision and values.
- Plans and communicates Organization strategic plans to Board of Directors.
- Demonstrates and supports Organization core values and culture.
- Performs other job duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Essential Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Directly and indirectly supervises internal and external personnel to support Organizational goals.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Manages human capital including: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; performance management; and addressing employee complaints and resolving problems.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Demonstrates acumen in business administration, management, marketing, or related field.
- Proven background in strategic leadership, management and/or sales within a multi-site organization.
- Positive, aggressive and creative outlook with exceptional analytical ability.
- Experience in consumer goods, textiles, or mattress industry.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Proven expertise in leading an organization.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office.
- Skills in financial management and strong business acumen.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, and present well thought out recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Ability to travel up to 50% or as needed for domestic and international trips to customer locations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven expertise in employee leadership and development.
For further information, or to submit your resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Englander, LLC, is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer.